CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2014

St. George Family Vacation 2014

This year for our family vacation we were going to go to Oregon, but we couldn't go because my mother in law Aleshia got a new job and couldn't take off the week we were scheduled to go. We opted to go to St. George instead because we knew with me being in nursing school that family vacations were going to have to be put on hold and I'm so glad we went. We had so much fun and got a lot accomplished. The first day we were there Mike and his dad went golfing on a really nice golf course called Sand Hollow. They enjoyed a nice day and 18 holes of golf.
 
The next morning we got up and went to Waffle Luv for breakfast and it didn't disappoint. They are a company that has a truck that is fully equipped to make waffles and each day they park the truck at a different location. There are from St. George to Salt Lake, but they still don't have any up where we live and I was dying to try it. We plan on stopping by their store in Provo when we go to BYU football games this season.

When we were done eating we went and did our back to school shopping at the outlets and had a great day out together as a family.
 The next day Mike and Kevan went golfing again and us girls stayed back and went to the pool and had a nice relaxing day. Later that night we went and saw, "The Little Mermaid," at Tuacahn. We had front row tickets and the show was AMAZING!!! I took the two older girls with me and Mike stayed in our condo with Skyeley cause she isn't old enough to go. My inlaws also went with the girls and I had and we had such a fun time together. They neglected to mention no photography during the performance so I was able to snap a few pictures before I got in trouble for taking pictures. The girls are already asking if we can go next year when they do Beauty and the Beast.






 
 

0 comments: