CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 23, 2014

4th of July

 
This year for the 4th of July it was my holiday and Brinley was in the West Point parade again so I had the pleasure of taking her. She threw 2 different kinds of tootie fruities this year and made sure she threw extra our way when she passed us. She loves dance and everything about it and is excelling so much in dance. I am very proud of her and her accomplishments so far.
 
 
After the parade we went up to Mike's parents house and had some delicious dutch oven cooking and stayed and played games all night. We were going to go to the fireworks with my mom but it got too late and we didn't make it home in time. We were able to see the Morgan fireworks from my in laws front yard and the girls loved laying on a blanket watching them go off. It was much nicer than trying to fight the crowds to go somewhere.

0 comments: