CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Family pictures part 1

A couple of months ago my mom asked me to sell some things for her on facebook and so I did. On one of the items my mom had listed for sale, a lady asked if my mom would be interested in trading a session of family pictures for the items my mom had listed. My mom looked at the woman's photography work and went ahead with the trade. The lady gave my mom a gift certificate to her business and then told my mom she could contact her anytime she was ready to do the pictures. My mom decided she wanted to do a big family picture with all her kids, their spouses, grandkids, and all of her husbands kids, their spouses, and grandkids. It was really hard trying to get us all together for pictures as we all work full time jobs, and two of us share custody of kids so we had to make sure pictures fell on the right weekend. My mom was really set on doing the pictures at Beus pond, but I personally didn't want to do them there. My mom's husbands kids didn't show up for pictures so it ended up just being my mom's kids and their spouses and grandkids. I was very disappointed in the photographer. She didn't have any original ideas and didn't pose any of us. This cute one of my girls I posed them myself, needless to say I was so upset with how they turned out, but I thought my kids looked cute anyway. Lesson learned for the future.

0 comments: