CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Skyeley

This little sunshine turned 2 on August 19. We have truly been blessed by Skyeley and her happy little spirit in our home. She is such a happy girl, she loves to make people laugh, especially her sisters, and is so kind and cares about everyone. For her birthday we went up to my inlaws for her birthday dinner and had cake and ice cream at their house. I can't believe she is growing up so fast and I must admit that it is hard for me as her mom to watch her grow so fast. She is the baby of our family and she is turning into a big girl quicker than I had hoped. I am glad she was sent to us to complete our family and I couldn't have picked a better little girl to end on. We love you most Skyeley Mikell and hope you had a wonderful birthday.

0 comments: