CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Our Anniversary

This year Mike and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. Contrary to what a lot of people said about us in the beginning we have made it and come so far. I seriously feel so blessed to have Mike in my life and I appreciate how hard working he is. He is one of the most selfless people I know and would do anything for anyone, whether he knows them or not. Mike puts his family first and is always concerned more about our needs than his own. This year for our anniversary I couldn't really decide what I wanted, until I saw a lady on facebook that flips furniture and I knew immediately what I wanted. I wanted a cute entry table to put my wood decorations on and this lady found and made exactly what I was hoping for. Mike wanted a Nike fuel band because he wants to start getting into better shape and taking care of his health. I'm so proud of Mike and the husband and father he is to the girls and I. I know the girls absolutely look up to him and adore him and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Happy Anniversary babe!
 

0 comments: