CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Dr Cam Rocks!

I am a little embarrassed to admit this, but Kenzley had another 3 cavities at her last check up. I don't know if you remember from my post last year but she had 7 cavities last year that she had to have work done on at PCMC. Poor kid just doesn't have good teeth and it doesn't seem to matter how good we brush, the sugar bugs love to live in her teeth. The day after we got home from Vegas, Kenzley had an appointment to see Dr. Cam and he was going to fix her teeth. I was nervous, as any mom would be, especially because last time she was put out completely, and this time we decided to try it in the office. In Dr. Cam's words she was the best patient he has ever had. She just laid there and watched the movie and let Dr. Cam do his thing without any fighting or moving. AMAZING! Now normally I would hand it to her, but I do have to say that our dentist is pretty amazing. Even with all of the work Kenzley has had done on her teeth, she still looks forward to going to the dentist. Dr. Cam is so gentle and very kind. He makes the kids feel at ease and they know he wouldn't ever intentionally hurt them. It helps that Kenzley thinks Dr. Cam is handsome and tells him every time she sees him. I feel very lucky to have such an awesome dentist who isn't just a great dentist but a great friend to my girls. Thanks Dr. Cam for all you and your office staff do!

0 comments: