CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our first Hogle Zoo trip of the year


We had our first hogle zoo trip this year on May 04. My best friend Kjersty had come down from Vernal and asked me if I wanted to go to the zoo. I of course said yes and I knew the girls would be excited to see "Aunt Kjersty." We had a blast and the day was perfect. It wasn't too hot and it wasn't too crowded. The zoo has changed so much in the last few years and it is amazing all the fun things to see and do now. The animals were much more active and we were able to see the elephant show. I didn't know, but at the zoo the 3 elephants they have are actually 3 generations. We got to see them interact with their trainers, get a bath, dust themselves with dirt again, and learn a little of their history. We also were told that they are going to try and get the mom elephant pregnant again so that the baby elephant has a sibling. My girls loved the show and couldn't stop talking about it. We took a ride on the carousel and each girl got to ride on their own animal. We stayed most of the day and headed home after Mike called and told us he was home from work. We hope to take a few more trips to the zoo this year and hopefully daddy can come.

0 comments: