CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy and Daddy


April tends to be a busy month for our family, especially because Mike and my birthdays are six days apart. This year we kept our birthday pretty low key. The weekend of my birthday we went to Mcgrath's and ate dinner, yes, I had to wear the ugly fish hat, but they forgot to give my picture so I don't have proof. The night of my birthday Mike came home from work and made me my favorite dinner. Mike and the girls always do a good job of making me feel important on my birthday and this year wasn't any different. They sang and we ate cake and just spent the rest of the night together as a family. My mother in law was also kind enough to make me a better than anything oreo cake that tasted wonderful. The following weekend was Mike's birthday and I had set out to make it great for him as well. I contacted my friend Heidi who makes wonderful cakes, I sent her a picture of something I had in mind, and she was able to make it happen. Mike loved his cake and was so happy with the outcome, not to mention it tasted delightful. Mike's mom made his birthday dinner and I think he had a wonderful day as well.


 

0 comments: