CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Brinley's Trout Farm Field Trip


On May 6 Brinley had another kindergarten field trip to the trout farm. This field trip she told us about last minute and Mike wasn't able to take off work to come. My boss was nice enough to cover for me at work while I left for a couple of hours and her dad Steve was able to come too. Brinley didn't know I was coming and so she was completely surprised when she saw me there. Last year when we went for her preschool field trip Brinley wasn't as afraid of the fish as she was this year. Each teacher's class took turns at the pond and the dads were lucky enough to stay behind and help each class get the fish off the hooks. After we were done fishing we were able to go eat lunch which was hot dogs, chips, cookies, and milk.

0 comments: