CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Swiss days 2014

Every year the friday before labor day, my mother in law and I go up to Midway for Swiss Days. We love looking at all the booths and even make a few fun purchases for the up coming holidays. This year my older two girls were in school and so Skyeley got to the spend the whole day with her grandma and her mom. She loved all the attention, but for some reason didn't travel well at all in the car. She screamed most of the way up and back. When we got done at Swiss Days my mother in law had an appointment in provo and so we decided to stop and eat at Waffle Love for lunch. It did not disappoint. We both got the peaches and cream waffle and Skyeley got a plain waffle with caramel on top. I look forward to this tradition every year and can't wait until my girls are old enough to join in on the fun.


0 comments: