CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Brinley's 8th birthday


On September this not so little girl turned 8. It was our year to have her for her birthday and she wanted to go out to eat for her birthday to ABC Mandarin. Mike and I had to work all day that day, but she was able to spend her special day with her nana. When Mike went on lunch that day, he came home and put together her present. She had decided the only present she wanted was an electric scooter. After Mike and I got off work we just met at the restaurant, so she hadn't been home all day to see her present which was great since it had to charge. We invited Mike's parents to dinner with us and we all had an enjoyable time together. When dinner was done it was time to head home, but Mike's parents needed to go to the store before they came over. Much to our surprise when they showed up at our house they brought some cupcakes and ice cream. Meanwhile, we had arrived at home and I didn't want Brinley to walk in the house until I had my camera out and ready. Her reaction to her present was priceless and I was so glad I caught it on camera.


We then sang, ate cupcakes and ice cream and let her play before it was time for her dad to come get her. I am so glad we got to share her special day with and can't believe how fast time goes when you have kids. Happy 8th birthday Brinley! I hope it was one of the best birthdays yet.



0 comments: