CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Brinley's second grade field trip


This year Brinley got to go to Black Island Farms for her field trip. I was so glad I was able to go, but sad the Mike couldn't go with us. After he got sick and missed time from work, he couldn't take more time off to go. I had quite a large group of girls by myself. There was 5 all together counting Brinley.


When we first got there we got on the tractor to go get our pumpkins. Luckily no one in my group got big pumpkins that they had to carry around. Brinley was so excited to have her best friend Sage in our group.

When we got done getting our pumpkins the kids were able to go back to the courtyard and play for a little bit before eating lunch.



When they were done playing it was lunch time. Everyone had a lunch but Sage, hers got lost somewhere between the school and Black Island Farms. Since I was taking Brinley with me after the field trip, I had Brinley give Sage her lunch and I took Brinley to eat at Wendy's after before we went and got Kenzley from school.



0 comments: