CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Brinley's 8th Monster High Party

I don't like to do the same theme party more than once, but after Kenzley had her Monster High party Brinley really wanted the same party. I was hoping I could make different but still fun so she wouldn't be disappointed. We made an agreement that if she could get her back handspring down unassisted that I would let her do a Monster High party. She held up her end of the deal and so it was time for me to hold up my end. I decided since we did a ghoul school theme for Kenzley that we could do a fearleading theme for Brinley. I was still able to use the same decorations and photo booth, but the rest of the party was different. I started by having to make my own Monster High logo for the fearleading uniforms. I got on my computer and designed a logo, bought some white shirts and heat transfer paper, and then ironed them on to the shirts. These turned out so awesome and the girls absolutely loved their shirts.



When the girls arrived they changed into their fearleading uniform and picked out their pom poms. Then it was time to be transformed into a fearleader. The girls entered the Monster High spa and got their hair either curled or straightened and colored, and make up done.




Once we they were done being transformed, it was time for Brinley to teach the girls the Monster High cheer she had come up with. The cheer went like this: "M-O-N-S-T-E-R monsters, monsters yes we are. M-O-N-S-T-E-R we are Monster High, YEAH!" She came up with the moves and her fellow fearleaders followed her well.



Once they were done we went and took fearleading photos for the fearbook.






After we were done with pictures it was time for cake and ice cream and of course presents. Brinley loved everything she got and was so thankful to everyone who took the time to come.




When it was time for the girls to leave we sent them with a party favor purse, complete with a Monster High notebook, Monster High pen, and Monster High lip gloss. Each girl was also able to keep their shirt and take come their plastic cup from the party. I am so glad this party turned out the way it did. It was just enough different it didn't feel like we did the same party, but enough the same I was able to reuse some of the same things.




Happy 8th birthday Brinley!


0 comments: