CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Skyeley's 1st Minnie Mouse Birthday


This year went by so fast, I am sad that my baby is already 1. Of course I knew she would grow up, but it just feels like time is flying by. We kept her birthday party pretty low key compared to other parties we have done. It was fun but I must admit I missed all the fun planning and creative ideas to come up with. We had family over and did cake and ice cream and then watched her open her presents. She got plenty of presents and was sure spoiled. She was the best cake eater out of any of my kids, and I loved it. We got her a little Minnie mouse four wheeler for her birthday. She wasn't too sure about it at first but she warmed up to it and started to like it and even went by herself for a few minutes. Happy Birthday Skyeley Mikell we love you!

0 comments: