CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

5 Year Anniversary

 
 
First I want to say sorry for the crappy picture, we were in a hurry when we took it and it was done on our phone so it didn't turn out very good. This year for our 5 year anniversary Mike surprised me with a couple's massage in salt lake. I was excited to try it but nervous because I don't like people to touch me. We went to a place in salt lake and we enjoyed our time together but the actual massage wasn't the best. This was my first massage so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I probably wouldn't go do it again. I didn't enjoy it at all, to be honest it kind of hurt. After we were done we got to eat some chocolate and drink some sparkling water. On our way home we stopped at Spaghetti Factory for dinner and had the best dinner ever. I had so much fun spending some alone time with my husband and it was nice to keep our anniversary somewhat low key.

0 comments: