CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 29, 2013

24th of July and Boondocks


This year we decided to go to the 24th of July pioneer parade in Ogden. The older two girls have been in enough parades to understand what they are about. They however did not like the Ogden parade. They were very annoyed there wasn't any candy and it was really long. I don't think we will go again until they are older or they at least let them through things out. I was able to get some very fake smiles out of them when the parade was over on this horse statue. Later that day we went to boondocks with Mike's family. The girls had so much fun and I just love going and doing things with their grandparents. I have some very neat memories of things I did with my grandma while growing up and I hope that the girls will cherish these memories as they get older. We spent most of the day at boondocks and then we decided on our way home to pick up pizza and eat it in the park. Here are some pictures of our day at boondocks.

 
Brinley driving in the go cart by herself
 
 
Daddy and Kenzley in the cop go cart
 

Grandma and Brinley in the go cart

 
Kenzley on the merry go round
 

0 comments: